This position will be the first Japan hire for the Energy & Sustainability Consulting group. Globally, this business is successful in the US, EU and other key geographies. From 2020 this business is launching in the APAC region.
You will be responsible for growing the business in Japan, with extension to East Asia, working with both existing global+local client companies, as well as proactively developing new accounts.
Supporting major corporate clients to hit their sustainability goals, lower their costs and increase their business efficiency by consulting across their operations:
- Energy usage, flow and management
- Supply chain efficiency
- Operational efficiency - especially with complex organisations with multiple workflows
- Energy and systems procurement
- Data analytics and advanced forecasting
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven background in B2B service/consultative sales
- Fundamental understanding of energy management systems and/or sustainability consulting
- Management experience and ability to hire, develop high performing team