¥ 11,000,000 ~ ¥ 18,000,000
Currently we are working with a global developer of utility-scale PV solar plants. This business has expanded steadily in Japan, with strong global support and financing from major investment bank. As a result of the growth, they are seeking to hire an experienced leader to oversee all Project Management activities.
- Position will lead a team of Project Managers, and focus on multiple projects at early stage and construction phases.
- Responsible to oversee EPC stage projects, as well as supporting M&A team on technical assessments to grow the portfolio.
- Global player with innovative, diverse business culture and good reputation in the market.
- Strong footprint in Japan, European and South-American markets
- Japan office size has doubled over last 3 years, however have retained steady, comfortable culture
- Diverse team of Japanese and foreign professionals, drives an innovative and open mindset and culture
- Central Tokyo office, with ongoing projects in various areas in Japan
This is a great opportunity for an experienced project manager to use their skills in a truly global company, with solid financial backing and project pipeline.