Currently we are working with a global developer of utility-scale PV solar plants. This business has expanded steadily in Japan, with strong global support and financing from major investment bank. As a result of the growth in ongoing construction projects, they are looking to hire an experienced EHS+ESG Manager.
- Global player with extensive project pipeline under development.
- Strong pipeline of construction stage PV projects in Japan, this role will oversee EPC partners and on-site managers.
- Japan office size has doubled over last 3 years, however have retained steady, comfortable culture
- Diverse team of Japanese and foreign professionals, drives an innovative and open mindset and culture
- Central Tokyo office, with ongoing projects in various areas in Japan
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Leader to use their skills in a truly global company, with solid financial backing and project pipeline.