¥ 10,000,000 ~ ¥ 15,000,000
Project Development Manager @ Top IPP Developer
- Privately owned IPP with >600MW of PV solar in operation, and multiple early stage offshore wind projects.
- Japan HQ is highly independent, with a fast moving, results driven and agile culture.
- Business develops, constructs and operates new power plants, as well as grows via acquisitions on the secondary market.
- Culture is highly collaborative and internationalised. Leadership team are coming from top Japanese trading companies with extensive experience financing, developing and managing major power projects globally.
Continuing to grow their business - both with acquisition and construction of PV assets and early stage development in the offshore wind area which is set to boom.
- Open to meet with experienced power project developers - position offers a wide range of project scope, and full autonomy.
- Ideal candidate will have experience running major power generation projects (conventional or utility scale renewable) - either in Japan or overseas.
- Creative problem solving, ability to leverage partnerships and a sense of accountability are critical for this business.