¥ 8,000,000 ~ ¥ 13,000,000
Technical Consultant - Offshore Wind - Global Consulting Company
Global leader in technical and project management consulting for offshore wind, new office established in Japan in 2020 and looking to grow in 2021 to support the booming offshore wind business in Japan.
This is a chance to work for a global leader with experience of supporting over 50GW of offshore development in Europe, in both fixed-bottom and floating wind projects.
- Working on technical advisory and engineering consulting for global and Japanese developers looking at commercial and pilot offshore projects.
- Opportunity to work with both initial fixed-bottom and innovative floating offshore wind projects.
- Wide range of work covering project planning, site assessments, yield estimations, package selection support, project design.
- Collaborate closely with experienced HQ team, based in Tokyo however using English on daily basis.
- Consulting company, working with multiple developers = stable and low risk compared to development company in tender bid situation.
- Future potential to transfer to other global offices as offshore wind business develops globally.
This is an exciting time for the renewable energy business in Japan. Essentially, a new market is being developed - and the potential for new and innovative solutions at this level has not been seen before in the wind business. This is a great opportunity to experience a wide range of project types, and build up strong experience for the future.